Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (13/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The replay just gets worse and worse for Kyle. On the first, he quite literally opens up his body allowing even more space for Isak. The second, he looks like he couldn't give two shits. I don't think it's that, but he just doesn't trust his pace anymore and has never been a 'natural' defender.
I`d like to know what the fuck was he even doing in the middle of defense marking no fucker, whilst Gordon was out on that left side with not a single City player within ten yards of him. That was shit from Walker.

were just too high. walker may be fast but he is not Usain bolt. our tactics killing us today.leaving whoever ch wen they break one on one. Doku losing the ball too often in wrong area. not sure why Kovatic is getting so much grief. Phil is getting in great areas but not shooting and losing ball and led to a few counters too
Foden has fuck all ahead of him. Turns and gets in a great space but has no options. Alvarez hides

Our summer transfer window was an utter disaster after winning the treble. Thats biggest issue
Yes but it was not all our doing. Lot of things went against us. Shit happens. On reflection it’s crap and now we have an inferior midfield.

Spend the money city. Get mansour to find a new sponsor to pay for the new players -:)

Wanker referee
Not a Kavanagh fan and generally find the officiating not so great overall but I cannot blame him for anything so far He’s not done a lot wrong. The team seem to be half a yard behind here for the final 30 and losing almost every tackle. Hopefully a halftime screaming will fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.