Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (19/12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hopefully that gives pep chance to give ‘em a rocket as that was pretty shit and very sloppy. Better second half hopefully.

Not out of 1st gear and 2 up away so can’t grumble but I’d like us to up our work rate in the 2nd half.

I'm surprised there isn't an advert for the Samaritans after that performance from the Sky commentary team.

Wingers have been none existent. Midfield ponderous. False 9 not working in it's current guise.

That said we're 2-0 up. Not been a great performance but if we can stay solid at te back we have 3 points in the bag.

Personally I would look at brining on Foden and/or Grealish for Sterling and/or Mahrez.

I find it hilarious that people will sit on here and say 9 or 10 of our league leading, 3-titles-in-4-years players are shit instead of saying "Oh actually Newcastle are playing pretty well here".
I think some players get unfair stick as much as the next guy, but I don't think Newcastle have had much to do with players missing basic 5 yard passes and the movement being non-existent in the middle. Still, we are strolling, and every season has games like this, it's not a massive deal.

didn't enjoy this half too much gotta say. 2-0 up not a fair representation of how it went

It is a fair representation.

Newcastle have a good midifeld. They are aggressive and direct and have a lot of numbers there.

They have a shit attack and a shit defence. So when their good midfield gets beaten, we score. When their good midfield gets the better of ours, they don't score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.