Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our tactic is primarily keep the ball at all costs so they cannot hurt us with it . It will not work for 90 minutes and we seem to lack ambition but I’d it stays at 2-1 it’s not too bad .
It hasn’t worked for 45 and given two lucky deflections at this rate we will lose this by more. We need to be so much better through the middle.

Our tactic is primarily keep the ball at all costs so they cannot hurt us with it . It will not work for 90 minutes and we seem to lack ambition but I’d it stays at 2-1 it’s not too bad .
It's embarrassing how some of out players have hid and I genuinely feel sorry for Haaland as the unused striker.
He must be dying for a game of footy instead of just standing in the box.

By the way, Bellingham can act like the model school boy off the pitch all he likes, I don’t understand how anyone can watch how is on the pitch and not think he has let the hype and protection he gets in La Liga go to his head.

He acts like a juvenile **** that can’t take his own medicine.

Bellingham is a horrible cheating little ****, but McPointy is too busy fawning over "Jude" to notice.

I'll be 1 of the 55,000 calling Bellingham a **** next week, hope plenty join in. Hopefully he's sat in the stand suspended.

Yet another game we have to ho in at HT for Pep to have to bollock them and come up with other ideas.
Sick of shit 1st half’s
Dias, Stones and Rodri are like nervous recks, Foden and Haaland invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.