Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (07/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
I see Panto season has started early the Match Thread Drama Queens are out in full force

Yes but if we don't win the title race is over. Finished. Done. The Race That Was a Title Will Cease To Be. It really is a "must win" game don't you realise??

The problem is our defence is so open and shaky due to the way we are set up that we need to score three goals every game,especially away to even come close to looking safe,even with a few minutes to go!

We all know,as Pellegrini says and to some extent Mancini before him,that we boss a lot of games,creat a lot of chances but if we don't score them the opposition and their fans gain heart and up their game and we lose.

When we are good we are very very good and when we are bad we are horrid,or something like that!

AntiUnited said:
bluevengence said:
AntiUnited said:
Stop bitching. Yes they are playing well but they scored an amazing goal. We will still win this

Fook me ...you wouldn't want to be in the trenches with some of these weasles

I know... Yes they are playing really well. But they cannot keep this pace up for 90 mins and we have to much quality on top they are bound to slip up.. I really dont understand the shit throwing already.

because we are better than them, but we are just not showing it. So its no wonder people are frustrated we shouldn't be this open.

just a thought, maybe its because southampton are playing well ???

will be a tough game to win. COME ON CITY !!!!!

The commentary on the stream i'm watching is nauseating at times, it's amazing how many people want us to mess up.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Academica said:
USAforMCFC said:
Milner off. Navas on please

Then it will start again before the next away game "play Milner shore up the right hand side". He is shit and every time he plays in away games we look shit, I don't care that he can run all day he achieves toss all.

what is this shit. Milner has played well in most games he's been in

This reminded me why I dont post on the match day thread that often anymore

No he hasn't tell me one good away game he has had this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.