Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Giving it away so often or taking far too heavy a touch.
Weak link atm. Gives it away too often and is always out of position and no defensive skills. Team as we know needs proper full backs, not Gomez, Cancelo etc.
But the squad could be the weakest its been for some time, our CB’s seem to be constantly injured, full backs woeful, no pace in midfield and no Rodri is a huge fall off in standards.
But lots on Pep constantly putting square pegs into round holes, changing the back 4 every week and baffling stuff like inverted full backs.

I didn’t say play the same team?! I said it’s important to take every competition serious to build momentum. And thanks for being rude but it’s what I’ve come to expect on here!
So what are you saying then?

Demand they play well every game? How boring would that be

Best outcome here is

city players buy all city fans down their a few beers at half time

No subs

Concede no more goals.

Get home & prepare for Saturday

Grealish and Palmer off for Haaland and KDB move Foden out to left and Alvarez to right Phillips off for Bernardo move gundogan to dm and Gomez off for Ake move cancelo to left and walker to Rb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.