Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's a decent player in there somewhere in Phillips, I can put this down to first season syndrome.

Gomez however is nowhere near our level. Struggling to see what we saw in him.

looking forward to the 3-2 reverse in thebsecond half

and if not the knee jerk threads that will spring up all over the main forum as people cry and moan

The way Pep set this up is not resulting in goals so what should you do as the manager (change it)

It starts with Pep.

Sends out a team that we already know means Walker will be abysmal at centre back.

Gomez and Phillips have been horrific.

Despite some huff and puff from Foden and Grealish, the rest is the usual passive shit.

No doubt we will bring on the big guns and someone will now get hurt trying to bring us back in to it.

We miss Zin so much in the build up.

Poor match by everyone. The real worry is not losong tonight, but Cancelo and Foden are in the worst form. Phillips is a hugeee drop from Rodri, Palmer is nothing and Gomez might be the worst LB I've ever seen. The worry is we really don't have a lot of depth right now, and a lot of our players are really injury prone(Stones, Ake, Laporte) or drop their level when they are tired (KDB and Mahrez). We need to rotate if we want to win PL and UCL, but our subs are at an awfil level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.