Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for our fans who have spent their money & made the long journey to watch this disappointing 1st half .
At least we can turn the tv over or go & make a brew.
I know what you mean, but you pay your money and take your chance every time you go to any footy game mate. Never any guarantees.
But yeah, a brew sounds like a great idea ;-)

How bloody often do we just show up first half looking like shite only to make a tactical change aand suddenly look miles better?...love pep but sometimes we waste entire first halves needlessly.

Bring on Rico Lewis for Cancelo and a midfielder - any of the 3 - for Gundogan and we'll be back on track in 20 mins.

I would expect a bunch of elite professionals who is being paid millions to be in good enough shape, to be able to play Wednesday and Saturday on the rare occasion when we have a quarter final and a derby in a short period of time. Didnt realize they all are in such poor condition and made of glas that they need 6 day minimum rest if they run around for 90 mins. Maybe we should think of employing someone to help them with their extremely bad fitness if thats the case.
Agreed.

Predicting zero changes. Which makes sense with the weekend game being more important, but also sucks because not a single player on the pitch (specifically Gomez and Phillips) deserve to be on there - Can't even make this a lesson for them that this type of play and effort is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.