Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish has been our best player by some distance
First of all I like the username. Secondly, he’s definitely been most involved but his end product is woeful. He needs 10 crosses to find a man and his shot forever hits the man in front of him as he doesn’t shift the ball enough to make space for it

Why do we never play out players in their best positions these days.

This fucking about literally every game, whacking square Pegs in to round Holes is killing us.

And really what is the actual need for it ?

Other than for Pep to say " Look how smart i am with my superior footballing Brain ".

It is fucking stupid and costing us big time.

I’m normally a glass half full but still I'm struggling with this. Can anyone enlighten me when we were last this poor in a game? I can’t really take a positive out of it.

is Phillips always this slow or just unfit?
Being over run by peps shit tactics and line up. No need to go this weak when you’ve got 5 subs available. Went due Haaland need a week off. He’s just had two months. Livid at this effort - or lack of it. What’s the point of going strong v Liverpool and Chelsea to get through then practically hand a very shit Southampton the tie on a plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.