Match Thread | Stoke City vs Manchester City (05/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll present them with at least one golden chance in the next 10 minutes.

We don't have many alternatives in central defence and that's the only reason we are getting beat. But should we be playing Demichelis. Even with Mangala and Kompany out we have young players and Sagna who could play there.

And this is my point precisely. Our manager believes his old buddy MDM, who is cart horse slow, is a better option than Sagna.

I don't get it, you don't get it, nobody bloody gets it but Pellegrini.

We scored 7 goals in 6 PL away games so far as I pointed out in pre match thread. Its 7 goals in 6.5 games now so even worse ratio. I would be extremly surprised if we score more than one today. Especially with Silva, Bony both being horrible, while Sterling seems like a very grey version of what he made him look good at Pool. (Those aggressive runs on counter what we never do or just rarely and even then he will stop and wait for Kolarov.)

Imo the way we prepared for this game was wrong. Pelle is ready to lose games but stick to his plans even when we miss important players and the ones playing completely out of form like Bony, Silva. Instead of changing, going for plan B and grind out results in the ugly way.

Stick to high line when the work rate is not there, when the pace in not there (Demi, Fernando), well its gonna result defending like we have seen.

One thing that has pissed me off even more is the amount of time stoke players are spending in the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.