Match Thread | Stoke City vs Manchester City (05/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same XI back out for the second half;

1239638148802.gif

Amount of hypocrisy and lunacy on this forum is unbelievable.

Ppl calling for Pelle to be sacked at half time, after the game.WTF.. Half of the first team is injured, unavailabe FFS !!

If he started Nacho instead of Bony, ppl would be fuming now that he finally started scoring. Pelle just cant win, whatever he does

Which brings me to Bony...After all the shit that Dzeko got on these pages, we replaced the lampost with what ? Guy has no positioning ability, no holdup play even with such a massive body. Hopefully some of Edin's critics will realize how critical he was to our success
With all due respect to Stoke, they are not a very good team, this is not Barcelona we are playing, we still have better options than Stoke in every position, not a excuse in this match.

We are fucking too nice, I hate to say it but Pellegrini must go now and take Bony with him, pathetic, shambolic performance.

Demichellis is finished and defensively we look clueless!

Sterling is fucking gash again, needs to up his game or will end up as a hugely expensive flop!

Been out to a work function. What the hell is going on. Get Kelechi, Delph and Navas on. Asap!

It's getting to the point I wouldn't even care if Nigel Spackman took over until the end of the season, at least we'd have new problems.

The most frustrating thing is seeing the same tactical mistakes so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.