Match Thread | Stoke City vs Manchester City (05/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KdB has been far better than Silva and it's been a bad game for De Bruyne. Says alot about Silva but he's somehow getting a free pass.

I wouldn't say far better but has defo been more involved, I'm not disputing that, just replied to that post and felt it was harsh on KDB but do acknowledge he goes from poor to awesome eratticaly. Silva does need to step up, one of his worst games this.

The depressing thing is Shaqiri will do fuck all for the rest of the season. Our shape and defence is so poor.

On the contrary he has shown steady improvement in the last 4 games after an expected slow start to the season in a new faster league, after having missed a lot of games previously. He's torn you a new one today and at 23 years old for £12m.

As for the performance today from city i think its pretty much cemented the fact that pellers is simply a passenger. I mean what does he do for you guys really? Man management? shite. Tactics? shite. Motivation? shite. Passion? shite. Interviews and the general way he comes over on camera? Ok i'll give him that.

I imagine at training he sits at the coffee machine watching the clock.

Sorry it sounds harsh but i'm not surprised by this today...where i SHOULD be.

This just shows how MP has no adaptability, when things go wrong he is essentially clueless.

Amount of hypocrisy and lunacy on this forum is unbelievable.

Ppl calling for Pelle to be sacked at half time, after the game.WTF.. Half of the first team is injured, unavailabe FFS !!

If he started Nacho instead of Bony, ppl would be fuming now that he finally started scoring. Pelle just cant win, whatever he does

Which brings me to Bony...After all the shit that Dzeko got on these pages, we replaced the lampost with what ? Guy has no positioning ability, no holdup play even with such a massive body. Hopefully some of Edin's critics will realize how critical he was to our success

The manager plays his part in all this as well because he cant seem to fire the team up at all when it is needed....big big 2nd half this in terms of where the players are and how they respond to pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.