Match Thread | Stoke City vs Manchester City (05/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not normally one to carried away but this is shocking. Regardless of selection, the collective shiteness is very worrying. The defence frailties are there for everyone to see, but when Silva, KDB, Sterling and Bony are all pretty much ineffective and when defensive midfielders are diving in and losing out putting an already shite defence under more pressure, and when that defence can look so static and so open then questions have be asked about wtf is going on. I though Liverpool was a fake result, I was wrong. This is Stoke, never an easy place to go but never a place to go for a lesson in football either.

We're fundamentally flawed. People scoffed on here about how we wouldn't miss Milner, but on days like today his attributes are precisely what are lacking. So many slightly built, powder puff, players I don't know where to start. As usual, any team that gets stuck into us, beats us.
The rags are a dire footballing side, but they will go to Stoke with Smalling (6ft 5'), Jones (6ft), Schneiderlin (6ft 1'), Valencia (6ft 2'), Fellaini (6 ft 4'), Schweinsteiger (6ft) and Stoke won't get a sniff.
Injuries have cost us today, with Kompany, Mangala and Toure's absence robbing the side of power, but it's still pathetic beyond belief. What are we up to now, something like 350 minutes without an away goal?

Charlie Adam will come on, wipe out one of our players, get away with it, then score from 50 yards

Amount of hypocrisy and lunacy on this forum is unbelievable.

Ppl calling for Pelle to be sacked at half time, after the game.WTF.. Half of the first team is injured, unavailabe FFS !!

If he started Nacho instead of Bony, ppl would be fuming now that he finally started scoring. Pelle just cant win, whatever he does

Which brings me to Bony...After all the shit that Dzeko got on these pages, we replaced the lampost with what ? Guy has no positioning ability, no holdup play even with such a massive body. Hopefully some of Edin's critics will realize how critical he was to our success

If you're defending Pellers making no changes then get in the bin. If you think Dzeko would of had any impact what so ever on this game then again, get in the bin

Sterling's left footed cross and whatever that was from Kolarov were two really inspired attacking maneuvers.

Press and attack us and we crumble. Southamptonmade the mmistake of siting back last week and we went 2-0 up. When they then had to have a go we were all over the place and hanging on, luckily Kolorovs goal killed them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.