Match Thread | UR Diamonds vs Man City (19/12/23 @ 6pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dreadful game of football, no surprise given the opposition don't want to play, just going for penalties. Fortuitous to be in front then more comedy defending when they did actually attack. Signs we were getting in behind them just before we scored but bloody hell we're a shadow of the team we were last season. Grealish needs to stop getting involved in petty square ups, it's obvious they're targeting him. Ederson needs to stop fucking about on the ball in the few times he actually sees it as well. I've no idea how this will pan out. They may attack more and we kill them off, alternatively they could just as easily equalise if they do against our ropey defense.

It’s all to safe from the wingers and lack of ideas or energy,compare that too the days of sane and sterling on the wings rapid as fuck or even the young lad Hamilton ..
This is why Doku has been a breath of fresh air. Watching Grealish get possession 1v1 and then slow it down to walking pace, cut back inside and pass backwards 99% of the time is driving me fucking mental.

Someone else mentioned it in Grealish's thread, but I feel like when he wasn't scoring, he was playing better overall.

Tough watch to say the least but not sure what else I was expecting with our current form, and their clear plan of not leaving their 18 yard box.

Don't expect more in 2nd half but who cares as long as we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.