Match Thread | UR Diamonds vs Man City (19/12/23 @ 6pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the lead and thats the most important thing. Even if its a lucky own goal from a pretty terrible cross that was heading to no one.
Positives - We are winning, Urawa have absolutely nothing so far.
Negatives - Despite a lot of possession , we aren't creating anything against a Japanese team and are somewhat lucky to have scored.

Need to step up in the 2nd half and kill this game off before Urawa scores on their first shot on goal as the opposition always does against us.

Does anyone get pissed off with the same shite every week , opposing teams parking the bus and showing no ambition , weirdly on of the best football macthes ive watched this season was Villa away at least they gave it a go and beat us fair and square.
It makes a change instead of individual mistakes costing us points against Chelsea,Spuds and Palace , six points dropped that we might rue at the end of the season
Defenses certainly aren't surprised with anything City does except for the times Doku is on the pitch. It just seems very comfortable for them to sit back and watch City work it around the penalty area.

I think we've done ok under the circumstances. Dominated and created a few chances without giving anything away. Very hard to play against well organised sides with 11 in or around their own penalty area. Hopefully thy will tire or try to play a bit more 2nd half which should allow us a bit more space to attack.

Keep it going and we should win this one.

I know I’m hoping for way too much… but the fact commentators pronounce Nunes name like Scouse Núñez really tilts me.

It’s really not even close to correct. For one it’s a different fucking language.
A few weeks ago the US broadcaster also mentioned he’d been asked to be called Mateus. They’d gotten some communication from the team or Premier League about it, it sounded like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.