Match Thread | UR Diamonds vs Man City (19/12/23 @ 6pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jings, that was turgid. Would be nice if they’d come out a bit more. Not sure we looked like scoring until a great turn and bit of pace from Nunes led to the goal. Then 2 minutes added on over the 1 minute?

As expected we have had a lot of possession but found it difficult to break them down. We get to the edge of their penalty box, eventually, and then just go from side to side.
Our crossing and shooting leaves a lot to be desired. Nice little dribble from Foden into the box was probably the highlight of the half for me.
Shame for their defender, esp as the cross was nowhere near a City shirt but I'll take that for now.

Gotta be someone they target. I always say I’d love to see these people say to the players to their face what they say from the laziness of their keyboard.

It wouldn’t be the same.
Jack is extremely valuable when they have a lead, it's just that he only has two options when he's on the ball and City need a goal. He either passes it back or cuts inside onto his right foot. You can literally see defenders anticipating him cutting onto his right foot so he never has a lane to shoot. He could create a lot more space for himself if he tried to get behind the defense every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.