Match Thread | Watford vs Manchester City (02/01/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have spent the last 45 minutes counting the threads in the carpet. It would have been more interesting.

Playing like we are wading through treacle at times. I do feel sympathy from Mangala in a way because everyone except the management knew we were being mugged off before he Even signed .

About ready to turn this off. The players look like they just rolled out of bed and can't wait to get back. If they don't care, neither do I.

Utter garbage. I'll give this 10 more minutes in the 2nd half. Like watching LVG's rags.

Why dont you switch it off now ?

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Sagna and dinho done ok but everyone else shite!! What the fuck has actually happened to this squad?

No wonder we're after Isco. No penetration at all from the front four, Sergio looks as if he needs 3 or 4 touches before h thinks about a shot. As for the CBs, Mangs is all over the place and yet again a striker is sharper and stronger than Otamendi.

Same old shit, they don't give a fuck. Honestly I'd rather get Lescott & Dunne back instead of those 2 fucking lumps we've got. This team has all the signs of players knowing the managers gone, just treading water they are, going through the motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.