Match Thread | Watford vs Manchester City (02/01/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true stat wise, 4 less after 19 games from last season and 17 less than 2013-14

A large chunk of that is Aguero being in and out and Bony not cutting the mustard. I think 4 less considering we lost Aguero a few games earlier this season seems about right.
I think it is insincere to state we bought Sterling and De Bruyne and Pellegrini just with that has blunted our blade so to speak.

Why don't we take a risk for once and put Bony up top with Aguero. There's 5 players around Sergio boxing him in, get a man up there with him so he can drop off and drag defenders out with him.

Ever since Barca dicked us last year, we've dropped the 442 and decided to swarm the pitch with number 10s, it doesn't work, it just leaves Sergio isolated trying to get on the end of long crosses against 2 centre backs.
Common sense doesn't exist in pellers brain, the stupid ****.

Not looking even vaguely like a potential title-winning side. Mystifying. This title was ours for the taking this season, but we're looking as wank as absolutely everyone else. And no more excuses, this is virtually our full side. Vinny wouldn't have changed this performance. What is wrong with this lot??

Think we need to play with 2 upfront for a while until the team clicks into gear more.

I can see another 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.