Match Thread | Wolves vs. Man City (20/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying anyone has but Doku has been fucking wank……..again, and any **** whose got half an idea about football can see that
Yeh but he creates loads of space for other players because teams double/triple up on him because of his pace. Eg Gvardiol goal. Any **** whose got half an idea about football can see that ;)

What’s betting he gets hooked here, final ball terrible and every time he tries to tackle he fouls the opponent?
He has 2 recoveries already? Final ball: created the Gvardiol almost 1v1, a cross thst was really close to a goal to Gundogan, a good 1-2 with Gundigan inside the box, and some good through balls (3) for both Gundogan and Bernardo inside the box.

Without De Bruyne or Foden in the team is there any point in playing big Erl? Especially with teams camped in their own box. I love the Viking and love he’s at City but I think it’s a question worth asking.
I'd have hoped that Doku and Savinho would be providing a plentiful supply of crosses for him to try to get on the end of.

Not sure what Lewis is doing for the Wolves goal…. Dias being blamed but the right back should come around and clear that.
In those situations it’s the full back on the far side (Lewis), who can see the play in front of him, who should be the one communicating and taking charge of the defensive situation.

He should also be busting a gut to get goal side of the attacker running in ahead of him.

It’s the third time we’ve conceded from it with him not doing what he should.

Yeah the midfield is definitely an issue as it stands but I was thinking more the wingers would be different and offer more control against the big boys which would prevent us losing the ball so often and being caught on a quick counter.
They can be a problem but we simply lack pace, without Walker we look vulnerable, we need some energy in MF

It’s no wonder everyone plays a back 5 against us when we don’t show we know how to break it down. Wolves have a higher xG than us despite parking everyone behind the ball. It’s poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.