Match Thread | Wolves vs. Man City (20/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semedo is really physical and quick. But he has been good with passes to the box (Gvardiol almost 1v1, some good balls to Gundogan...)and even his crosses (the one that Gundogab almost hit), and Wolves are doing a 2 vs1. Gvardiol goal happens because both Wolve's players are close to Doku.
Correct. It used to happen with sterling. We get goals because opponents shit themselves because he’s rapid which opens spaces up

Same midfield, no legs and so one paced
Yeah the midfield is definitely an issue as it stands but I was thinking more the wingers would be different and offer more control against the big boys which would prevent us losing the ball so often and being caught on a quick counter.

Without De Bruyne or Foden in the team is there any point in playing big Erl? Especially with teams camped in their own box. I love the Viking and love he’s at City but I think it’s a question worth asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.