Match Thread | Wolves vs Man City (27/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't suit wolves chasing the game.
Wouldn't be surprised if we added to the tally..

What surprises me is we are back to back champions and I know we don’t go down to ten men every game but sometimes instead of hoofing out of play for a goal kick stick it out for a throw in to them deep in their half,we sometimes lack that composure and nouse when under the cosh with ten men ..

Personally I think that is a penalty. I’m not sure why they are crying so much over it. The encroachment decision is harsh though I think although the rules are the rules.

We are doing well to be leading. Walker fucking asleep for the Ederson sending off. Did the same at Norwich.

Missing two penalties is just shit. He should be stopped from taking them going forward. Got very lucky.

Aguero going off was the correct decision as he probably wouldn’t have played had Jesus been fit.

going to be a long half this

Ah, so it was a hip flask they threw.

7b0d17ff-b97b-42f1-99eb-2c56bdcf011f.jpg

Will be brilliant if it has the person's name engraved...

Are you for real?

We are down to ten men and a goal up. The lads are working their bollocks off and making it extremely difficult for Wolves. Give them some credit for fucks sake

Sorry I don’t see that we look shit & lucky for us wolves also look shit. We have several players doing zero.

I ask again, why was the drop ball not contested ? that led to eddie being sent off. It was a 50 50 ball ? I have had a fuckin nuff.
Don't have contested drop balls anymore.
It goes to the player who last touched it in the spot where it was last touched

thank god somebody else sees it.

I’m concerned that I don’t see the club reacting to it
I think a lot of people see it, you just get ypur support questioned if you try to discuss it on here

The positive thing is imo, that the personell that should be let go and the players that should stay is pretty clear for all to see. I trust our board on this, theyve done kt before recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.