Match Thread | Wolves vs Man City (27/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face it.
We’re blessed to be a goal up.
If this is Liverpool they’re ‘finding a way to win’. I’m actually enjoying this backs to the wall stuff as I didn’t think we had that in us (might prove to be the case, in 45 minutes obviously).
Also, we’ve been shafted or had once in a season goals scored against us often enough for me to be too bothered by how we’re winning..

Are you for real?

We are down to ten men and a goal up. The lads are working their bollocks off and making it extremely difficult for Wolves. Give them some credit for fucks sake

We win this game and even though what you have posted is the truth...it wont get reported that way one bit

However spin this curent result with us replaced by a team in red and it would be being commentated on very differently and reported the next day with a totally pro spin narrative

This co-commentator Jim something, he really has something against us. To watch a repeat after repeat Mahrez foot being stepped on and not wanting to see it is just amazing. And this moppets still arguing the penalty, when it was decided after Merlin incident earlier in season that stepping on somebody foot is a foul. On a brighter note, completely forgot we play another game in less than 48 hours. O boy.... :)

bbc summary
I've watched Manchester City train and it is all about keeping the ball. And that's what they've done today.
When you're down to 10 men and winning the match you have to keep the ball. You can see Pep on the touchline telling them to keep the ball and keep passing.
Manchester City have been brilliant today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.