Match Tickets - 2021/22

Can someone answer a question please , as I seasoncard holder do I have to purchase a match day subscription to purchase additional tickets for new supporters or is this included as a benefit of being a SC holder ?

Can someone answer a question please , as I seasoncard holder do I have to purchase a match day subscription to purchase additional tickets for new supporters or is this included as a benefit of being a SC holder ?

They will need a supporter number and there is a way that can be registered without paying for a membership. The link is on here somewhere and some kind soul will hopefully post it again...

Edit: Found it https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...ber-to-transfer-tickets.352707/#post-14279311

This should work for buying as well as transferring

You have to wait until closer to the date of the game to buy additional tickets, closer to the game you can buy 6 for most matches, however for 2 or 3 games there may be nothing left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.