Match Tickets - 2021/22

Usually mid July, but would guess they will wait until any restrictions on crowds are known.

Tickets for the first home game go on sale a week after the final whistle via an nft only after registering on the phone to make an application online for a drop down tick box. Priced at £3.€per cent these represent a success based on the trial which took place before the trial.

What is it with City and the ticket office?
Everything about the club has been developed x 10 since we moved from Maine Road 18 years ago..... but we still have a Swales-esque mentality remaining in the ticket office.
Yep, no problem finding a hundred mil for a player(s), but funding an efficient and satisfactory ticketing operation, nope. How much would it cost? A few hundred thou, even a million or two, surely that would cover it.
Over the past few seasons, whenever a big CL match crops up, say BM, Barca or RM, the whole system collapses.
I know from experience.

Yep, no problem finding a hundred mil for a player(s), but funding an efficient and satisfactory ticketing operation, nope. How much would it cost? A few hundred thou, even a million or two, surely that would cover it.
Over the past few seasons, whenever a big CL match crops up, say BM, Barca or RM, the whole system collapses.
I know from experience.
So you are already blaming the ticket office for future potential problems.

Let’s wait and see if any tickets go on sale before getting the pitchforks out. It is quite possible that there will be balloting required to see which season ticket holders get a seat.

I must have missed City signing players for one hundred million pounds. But I suppose a bit of hyperbole goes with the territory?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.