Match Tickets - 2021/22

Were still waiting on clarity how it will work. If its like Everton then you will have to forward the email with the ticket link to your friend. Don't click on the link yourself otherwise it will auto download the ticket to your digital wallet then its a load of miter involving the ticket office
At one club (Arsenal maybe) I read that you can de-activate the ticket from the app which will allow the person receiving the email to "take over" the ticket. Would be cool if we can do that and avoid having to ring the ticket office. Just not sure how it would work with different age bands (upgrades/downgrades).

Just two price categories this year it seems, starting at either £42 or £63 in SS Upper.

After an excruciating hour on hold until Cityzens membership autorenewal (it wouldn't) "computer says no" issue resolved got 1st match (Norwich) last match (Villa), rags, dippers and Leicester (boxing day) for family.

Sweet.

A bit gutted we're on holiday for Charity shield TBH.

I am a Cityzens matchday member so was allowed to buy 2 tickets for the first home game against Norwich. Both tickets are in my name, so I was wondering what with Covid etc, how will that work with my friend coming with me?

I'm guessing that as we are after the 19th July and we will have full capacity it won't be a problem?
Thanks,

Bit odd that citizens members can buy more than one ticket but season card holders can’t yet buy additional tickets

Ok so need some guidance please, ive just bought two adult tickets for the Norwich home game, I’ve selected my email address for both tickets, can I then transfer one of the tickets to my brother or will they both be downloaded to my wallet/iphone and if so what’s the deal at the turnstile? Any advice much appreciate.

Bit odd that citizens members can buy more than one ticket but season card holders can’t yet buy additional tickets
I have pal. Bought my mate one (not a member) yesterday for the Norwich game sat next to me. I'd give it another go.

*Edit - just tried to get one for the Leicester game on Boxing Day. Now says I can't get one unless I'm a Matchday Member. I must have flunked that one yesterday. Still, got the receipt & paid for it so I'm hoping I've slipped through the net.

Ok so need some guidance please, ive just bought two adult tickets for the Norwich home game, I’ve selected my email address for both tickets, can I then transfer one of the tickets to my brother or will they both be downloaded to my wallet/iphone and if so what’s the deal at the turnstile? Any advice much appreciate.
We're all waiting for the official instructions but it sounds like you will just need to forward one of the emails to your brother who then clicks the link to add the ticket to his own Apple or GPay app. Another way might be that you can load both tickets to your app and you then send your brother through on the first ticket, then yourself on the second ticket.

Probably best waiting for official confirmation though from the club.

Just a note on match day membership, you get a fiver off each ticket your membership purchases, so I have paid £40 for a ticket for the Norwich game instead of £45, I also bought my brother a ticket for. Norwich next seat to me but that’s at full price I.e. £45, bottom line it pays for itself fairly quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.