Matchday Parking

Even South stand to the car park is about a mile. Avg walking speed is 3 - 4 mph. I walk at 3mph so a mile always takes me 20 mins. A brisk walk is doing a mile in 18 minutes.

Doing it in 10 minutes, you need to be in touch with the Olympic committee :)

Short cut through the Vermilion restaurant car park, it feels like 10 mins anyway :)

There isn't a rush really because the time it takes to get there gives the time for those parked very near the stadium to clear away.

Short cut through the Vermilion restaurant car park, it feels like 10 mins anyway :)

There isn't a rush really because the time it takes to get there gives the time for those parked very near the stadium to clear away.
That area normally gets busier the longer you take to get there, I assume you started parking there this season?

That area normally gets busier the longer you take to get there, I assume you started parking there this season?

I did mate, however we don't really rush out of the stadium because the wife isn't too clever on her feet. Whilst I am a fast walker she most definitely isn't.

It suits us because we can now sit there for a while in our seats and amble to where the car is parked, we get out of our spot fairly quickly. What made the decision for us was the trains or lack of them, we prefer the leisurely drive home and don't care what time we get home as long as we get there with the least amount of fuss.

I did mate, however we don't really rush out of the stadium because the wife isn't too clever on her feet. Whilst I am a fast walker she most definitely isn't.

It suits us because we can now sit there for a while in our seats and amble to where the car is parked, we get out of our spot fairly quickly. What made the decision for us was the trains or lack of them, we prefer the leisurely drive home and don't care what time we get home as long as we get there with the least amount of fuss.
It was Princes last season like most of that road, but seems to have shut down and the new occupiers don't work 24/7 so released it for parking

There can be long delays some games as the road to Oldham Road when it crosses the canal gets to its thinest. One wagon coming the other way causes a long stand still, and happens 1/4 game, more common at night. I reckon every business on that road will offer parking when the restrictions come in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.