Matchday Parking

It could be interesting finding a parking spot next season if these proposal go through

This extended residents parking scheme makes no sense at all, for instance, the stretch of Clayton Lane between Ashton New Road and Wilson Street is unrestricted at present,(there is no need for residents parking at this location because there are no residential or business properties). They are proposing to introduce restrictions on Clayton Lane which will stop all match day parking next season.

"Are they expecting 50,000 fans to squeeze into a couple of metrolink carriages and a handful of buses?"

Fame at last, my work here is done..... :-)

Parking won't be too bad if you want to walk 4 miles a game - a bit like the station and back for Leeds yesterday.

I use parker parking service, it's a tenner and it's on Lord St North.

Gives us just enough time for the traffic to clear before buggering off.

Mate it really does take me and the wife 10 minutes, mind you we are a bit buff :)

Even South stand to the car park is about a mile. Avg walking speed is 3 - 4 mph. I walk at 3mph so a mile always takes me 20 mins. A brisk walk is doing a mile in 18 minutes.

Doing it in 10 minutes, you need to be in touch with the Olympic committee :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.