Matchday Parking

Always park on the blue carpark at the ground ,just realized we have missed the email for parking for utd and sporting as there was no mention of pre booking car parking in the email header ,has anyone gone on the car park without paying and been sent to a steward and been allowed to pay ,or is Asda or the velodrome an option as I darnt risk street parking as it's a company lease car
Thanks
Happened to us a few matches ago and we were turned away. They would not listen to reason even though we had email records of all previous games booked ! Customer service at its best !

Happened to us a few matches ago and we were turned away. They would not listen to reason even though we had email records of all previous games booked ! Customer service at its best !
Great !!! I've just phoned up supporter services and they said they are sold out ,but couldn't explain what happens to any cancelled bookings ,every other e mail has had pre book parking in the title ,this one hasn't and went under the radar

Do Asda leave the car park open then? I think the store will close at 5.

I'm going with my elderly parents to I don't want to park too far from the ground, so Asda is closest option. Otherwise I'll have to drop them off outside and then take my chances with the "pound to look after your car mister" brigade.

I park on Clayton lane and pay a lad 2 quid to not rob my car, pretty reasonable if you ask me.

Presumably they only have so many spaces to fill.
If you’ve booked previous games it doesn’t mean you should be able to take a space from someone who has pre booked a future week

Do Asda leave the car park open then? I think the store will close at 5.

I'm going with my elderly parents to I don't want to park too far from the ground, so Asda is closest option. Otherwise I'll have to drop them off outside and then take my chances with the "pound to look after your car mister" brigade.
There's a Starbucks cafe on the ASDA car park now,so I presume that will be open until a lot later than 5pm.
So I don't think that the car park entrance will be closed/locked on Sunday evening.
Edit - just checked on Starbucks website and that particular cafe is open until 8.30 pm on Sunday.

Last edited:
Presumably they only have so many spaces to fill.
If you’ve booked previous games it doesn’t mean you should be able to take a space from someone who has pre booked a future week
I answered a question asked by Mrtwiceaseason regarding car parking and what happens if you've missed a booking. Don't need a lesson on morals from you pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.