Matchday "safety" changes

I decided to park at the ground last night as I had my son and my parents with me (my mum's not too good on her feet so parking further away and walking wasn't really an option).

I won't be doing that again. It was chaos in the Blue Car Park. Not sure if it's always like that, but it look a ridiculously long amount of time to get out of there.
Now you understand the mass exodus. Although I've never understood why they leave early to sit in a car.

orange car park must have 4 million disabled parking spaces, of which about 4 were used.

Ridiculous.

It's weird as last night the disabled spaces near City Square were being used by burger vans

Yep, another fuck up by City, all disabled parking that was on the perimeter is now all on orange car park, despite those people who aren't great on their feet being unable to walk distances required to get to entrances on the Western side of the stadium. At the Sunderland match all these disabled spaces were taken up by hospitality knobs who ignored the stewards - one poor fella had to stay in his car and listen to the match because he couldn't get round to his entrance. No provision made for those people.

"Safety" touted as the reason, but if was perfectly safe for 10 years until the ELS limo service started to use the perimeter of the stadium as their own private parking and manoeuvering area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.