Mate arrested

iloveacougar

Mate got arrested then de arrested last night he's a season ticket holder had his name taken by police.has this happend to anybody before he didn't have his season ticket taken off him.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:00 am --<br /><br />Will he get in on sunday

If formally dearrested then he should be fine. It's like he was never arrested.

Ok a bit early for me .mate held a feyernord shirt up police arrested him then de arrested him lobbed him out but police took his details will the club take his season ticket of him

iloveacougar said:
Ok a bit early for me .mate held a feyernord shirt up police arrested him then de arrested him lobbed him out but police took his details will the club take his season ticket of him
Was it inside the ground where he did it? Bit of a stupid thing to do. If the club are provided with his details they may take action as it's stuff like that that incites trouble. He could just say 'it wasn't me', like that song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.