Mate arrested

It depends whether the Police submit that report to the club, if they do he will be banned as he was obviously attempting to cause a reaction with the Ajax fans.

Bluebee2 said:
It depends whether the Police submit that report to the club, if they do he will be banned as he was obviously attempting to cause a reaction with the Ajax fans.

If everybody at a football ground got arrested for trying to get the opposition going, grounds would be empty the week after - apart from The SwampFiends who would be absolved.

Pigeonho said:
iloveacougar said:
Yes was in the ground but police or stewards didn't take his card of him
Hmm, probably all depends if the club are forwarded info about it, and him then. If he gets in on Sunday he's fine.
If he was de arrested then there should be no details to be given as the police consider no offence to have taken place.

I was arrested then de arrested on my stag do after I was mugged (badly as I beat the **** up) and had it explained to me by the coppers then.

police wont arrest you for smoking but its a 3 game ban,same thing happend to my son he got a letter off fletcher suspending his card and had to write a groveling letter

Holding another clubs shirt is an arrestable offence?

Good to see officer dibble is keeping the country safe from the real dangers to society then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.