Mate arrested

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Bluebee2 said:
It depends whether the Police submit that report to the club, if they do he will be banned as he was obviously attempting to cause a reaction with the Ajax fans.

If everybody at a football ground got arrested for trying to get the opposition going, grounds would be empty the week after - apart from The SwampFiends who would be absolved.

He did get arrested though and thrown out, he was de-arrested though so should be OK.

moomba said:
Holding another clubs shirt is an arrestable offence?

Good to see officer dibble is keeping the country safe from the real dangers to society then.
Whilst it's a nothing in itself, all it takes is for one Ajax fan to take offence, (and there's always one), and lob a coin over. Before you know it you have rival fans at it - all over someone holding up a shirt in provocation/banter or whatever. Like I say it only takes one numb-skulled neanderthal to take offence and do something stupid.

moomba said:

Good to see officer dibble is keeping the country safe from the real dangers to society then.

They'll do it under the pretence of incitement but I agree it is a joke.

Pigeonho said:
moomba said:

Whilst it's a nothing in itself, all it takes is for one Ajax fan to take offence, (and there's always one), and lob a coin over. Before you know it you have rival fans at it - all over someone holding up a shirt in provocation/banter or whatever. Like I say it only takes one numb-skulled neanderthal to take offence and do something stupid.

No one forces anyone else to throw a coin. If an Ajax fan does that arrest that twat.

No problem if a steward asks him to stop holding it up but the police should keep their snouts out of it.

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
moomba said:

No one forces anyone else to throw a coin. If an Ajax fan does that arrest that twat.

No problem if a steward asks him to stop holding it up but the police should keep their snouts out of it.
That'd just be too much common sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.