Mate arrested

Letter in post doesn't sound good,he would have been better off wearing the shirt or could he have been arrested for that ?
I hope he is not banned we have too many perfect supporters who moan and groan about everything they can ,we will end up a proper happy clappy boring bunch if people want fans like this banned !

Was he the one who had the shirt or the bald guy who held it up?

Both of them got chucked out didnt they?

How can city ban someone for having a feyenoord shirt, when city were showing feyenoord goals on the big screen?

Opposition fans holding up and waving rag stuff are absolutely fucking pathetic and don't realise how a) sad, b) small time and c) fucking stupid it makes them look.

Sorry to say that this bloke needs to be lumped in the same fuckwit category.

I was stood a few rows behind this, doubt anything would have been done if the Ajax fans hadn't started going mental and demanding he got thrown out. Few coins were being lobbed over as he got led out, didn't see the police throw them out though.

He sits a couple of seats down. The steward just told him to put it away but the police made the steward come back to take him out. They told him if he didn't come with them the police were planning to drag him out. It actually wasn't him waving it around, it was a bald guy a couple of rows in front. Hope he doesn't get banned, I'd miss that screeching voice!!

seen this happen at the last two stoke away games where their fans even wear the rags shirt, clue less really as they look pure idiots!!!!
Pathetic!!!

iloveacougar said:
Mate got arrested then de arrested last night he's a season ticket holder had his name taken by police.has this happend to anybody before he didn't have his season ticket taken off him.

-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:00 am --

Will he get in on sunday

Not much you can do but await a response from city - if they decide to give him a 3 match ban, they wont back down. If he does get a ban and wants to appeal (city never back down though) he might want to contact the 'Footballsupportersfederation -FSF' who support fans in this situation all the time. Personally, i wouldnt contact city untill asked to do so and wouldnt meet with them until i took advise from the FSF.
Hope this helps.
Out of interest is he an 'inbred' lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.