Mate arrested

moomba said:
Holding another clubs shirt is an arrestable offence?

Good to see officer dibble is keeping the country safe from the real dangers to society then.

Did the braga fan holding a city shirt up at OT get arrested? Of course not!

Been down this road (I was banned 2 seasons ago) and he will get a letter saying they await his response regarding the matter (which they ignore) and then he will get a letter stating he will be banned for 3 games and that he will have to sign an agreement that he promises to be on his best behaviour and if he for any reasons he is involved in any issues again he agrees to a lifetime ban.

bluesmith said:
How can city ban someone for having a feyenoord shirt, when city were showing feyenoord goals on the big screen?

And had Guidetti who scored a hatrick against Ajax, for Feyenoord on the cover of the match Program...

Now tell me that was nothing like holding up a feyenoord shirt... Not what I'd do, but jesus wept... some fucking idiots inhabiting this world if this is a crime

Copper and steward said they wernt taking this any further obviously they did. It's his 9 yr old daughter I feel sorry for city mad

levets said:
bluesmith said:
How can city ban someone for having a feyenoord shirt, when city were showing feyenoord goals on the big screen?

And had Guidetti who scored a hatrick against Ajax, for Feyenoord on the cover of the match Program...

Now tell me that was nothing like holding up a feyenoord shirt... Not what I'd do, but jesus wept... some fucking idiots inhabiting this world if this is a crime

And had Guidetti in City Square on TV which they were not happy about.

When we played ARIS there was a guy in their end with a Rag hat on...cops and stewards didn't go in there to get him out. I'm not suggesting violence towards them but sometimes we as City fans are too nice (the 109 'sit down every game struggle' which I can see from 117 is a point in issue).

So instead of doing their job and policing the scary Ajax fans who will be in the stadium once ever ,the right thing to do is kick out and possibly ban someone who is a regular? I think the shirt is a dumb thing to do but dumb in the way of a disapproving head shake not an arrest .

Does Peter Fletcher ever get a case put in front of him by the police/stewards where he says "Come off it lads, I'm not going to ban a City fan just for doing something a bit daft like that," or does he sit there with an itchy trigger finger just hoping and praying for someone to step slightly out of line so he can wield his mighty ban hammer?

You can add this case to the numerous other ones where he's banned people with no evidence whatsoever, simply because he can. Sounds like he's got one hell of a superiority complex and thrives on having a bit of 'power'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.