Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t start for Real, doesn’t start for Croatia, and has that valuation?
And when he does play I haven’t seen the class one would expect from Real player. Not for me.
Yeah and this idea he is Modric reincarnated is bs. Dude was fairly average at Inter as well... I have no clue why or how he is regarded so highly. Maybe he turns out to be a great player, but for 50m you're taking a risk, at 80 you're just burning money.

Maybe 8-10 years ago Vincent could do the DM job i know he came to us in a midfield role but not in a PEP system If we do become desperate Ederson is more than comfortable with the ball at his feet Personally if we were thowing £80 million quid around for Kovacic i would throw it Chelsea"s way for Kante They were happy enough to let Matic go Finally ive just seen Perisic score for Croatia he looks a great player hope he doesnt end up at nited

Maybe 8-10 years ago Vincent could do the DM job i know he came to us in a midfield role but not in a PEP system If we do become desperate Ederson is more than comfortable with the ball at his feet Personally if we were thowing £80 million quid around for Kovacic i would throw it Chelsea"s way for Kante They were happy enough to let Matic go Finally ive just seen Perisic score for Croatia he looks a great player hope he doesnt end up at nited
Chelsea wouldn't let Kanté go for less than 9 figures. Matic was already being marginalised, Kanté won't be. Not to mention Kanté is actually pretty average on the ball, which does not bode well for a Pep regista.
Also, buying players based on World Cups never ends well.

Didn't realize he's already 24, that's a little old to be raw or an unfinished product.

He's obviously a good player - tough to play for Real and Croatia's midfield if you're not - but he just doesn't seem like a good fit, if he's even available. I'm sure the fee would be astronomical as well.

No thanks ... Buy Dyan Bertrand as 2nd left back & use Delph in midfield rather than spunk silly money on this guy. Txiki's ''long' game & locking Jorginho into a gentlemans agreement backfired. The Napoli president is as mad as a box of frogs but he taught City a lesson for trying to drive the price down & get Jorginho below market price. City can whinge after the event about ADLs conduct but not at all surprised Jorginho went elsewhere & we're in this position still looking for a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.