Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovacic has the technical ability, experience, physique, and intelligence to play in our midfield from game one. If we bought someone with lesser qualities, they would take a season to bed in. He'll take time convincing some, especially if Bernardo and/or Gundogan leave, as they'll then equate him as their direct replacement, but the sooner we accept him on his own merits, the sooner we'll appreciate what he brings.

Amen. Unfortunately he'll be getting slaggings left and right from the bellends as thats what they do.

You don’t think Rico is ‘all that’ - as Wimbledon is coming up - you cannot be serious? I’m stunned by this.

18yrs old and steps into the best side in the world and never puts a foot wrong. world class international footballers give him the ball in any situation because they know he’s capable and will not give the ball away.
Blue-tinted spex. He's promising, but he gets caught out of position and gives the ball away frequently.

He’s a non goal scoring midfielder so for me Clive he’s a back up to Rodri who will continue to be a slightly less defensive player anyway in the 3-2-4-1 formation we’ve been playing.

If Gundo stays thats ideal otherwise we still need a decent no 8, unless thats going to be Foden.

in which case we definitely need another winger assuming Bernie goes and maybe 2 if Mahrez goes also
Grealish would have made a decent 8, problem is he's allergic to scoring goals.

Amen. Unfortunately he'll be getting slaggings left and right from the bellends as thats what they do.
Having an alternative opinion to that of yours, should not give rise to banal sentiments such as ‘bellends’……..that would lead to counter, and I’m sure misplaced, claims of arrogance - keep it reasoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.