Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
True... I don't want to loose gundo but what take this guy as a squad player
Gundo has been a great servant for us but his time is coming to an end as we need fresher younger legs in Midfield because if we control midfield more we don’t get out on the back foot in defence and we don’t concede much .

Any actual solid links to kovacic or just the one media outlet who reported it and it’s picked up traction?

Solid box to box midfielder who is arguably the best dribbler(between him and saint-maximin) in the league. Thought he was Croatia's best player at the World Cup.
His only weaknesses are injuries and goal/assist output.

Plus you need a Croatian to win the Champions League.
Wow, the last team to win a UCL final without a Croat in it was 2012 Chelsea under Di Matteo.

With the Croat Ollic losing out on penalties that year.

Hopefully he rejects his new deal at Chelsea (although there would be competition on a free)

Definitely should be an option -always impresses me when turning out for the Chavs and almost always one of their better players on the day
I also reckon he would absolutely thrive under Pep -this Guy is a serious Baller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.