Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's a class act and I honestly think we could benefit from Chelsea going into meltdown.

Let's be honest, something has gone wrong there and I don't think it's just Graham Potter, who I rate as a coach. It's like there's some players or the board or whatever are rocking the boat and it's not a happy ship. That squad should be challenging for the title and the CL, not battling Fulham and Brentford for a top 10 spot!

I think we should be sniffing around some of their players. There's no bad players at all in that squad at all.

If Kovacevic is available then we should be talking to him. He'd give us something a bit different in midfield and it's a player that Pep wanted in the past. He's got the ability to pick up the ball and turn with it and seems quite a nippy player. If Gundogan wants to go, I'd be happy with Kovacevic and I rate Gundogan.

If we lose Bernardo and Gundogan and end up with Bellingham and Kovacevic I'd be made up with that business!

I think he's a class act and I honestly think we could benefit from Chelsea going into meltdown.

Let's be honest, something has gone wrong there and I don't think it's just Graham Potter, who I rate as a coach. It's like there's some players or the board or whatever are rocking the boat and it's not a happy ship. That squad should be challenging for the title and the CL, not battling Fulham and Brentford for a top 10 spot!

I think we should be sniffing around some of their players. There's no bad players at all in that squad at all.

If Kovacevic is available then we should be talking to him. He'd give us something a bit different in midfield and it's a player that Pep wanted in the past. He's got the ability to pick up the ball and turn with it and seems quite a nippy player. If Gundogan wants to go, I'd be happy with Kovacevic and I rate Gundogan.

If we lose Bernardo and Gundogan and end up with Bellingham and Kovacevic I'd be made up with that business!
The only ones I would take from Chelsea would be Kovacic and James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.