Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our interest in him indicates that, sadly, Gundo is likely going to leave. Everyone else in world football is a downgrade, but at 30m, he seems to be a good, proven option to have. Bellingham is 19, so signing someone with more experience is not a bad move, IMO. Especially since we might be losing 2-3 of our more experienced players this summer (hope not).

Our interest in him indicates that, sadly, Gundo is likely going to leave. Everyone else in world football is a downgrade, but at 30m, he seems to be a good, proven option to have. Bellingham is 19, so signing someone with more experience is not a bad move, IMO. Especially since we might be losing 2-3 of our more experienced players this summer (hope not).

Yes fukin please!

A very talented footballer who, if I remember correctly, we were in the market for before he chose Chelsea as his loan destination just after the Centurions season. Recall being a bit disappointed at the time but it didn't turn out too badly for us did it!

There’s a world of difference in goals and assists netwerk Kovacic and Gundogan. Thats’s something we can’t forget when replacing Silky Ilky.
Completely agree, I wouldn’t let Kovacic near the opposition penalty area, his finishing is poor (that volley from the edge of the box excepted). If he replaced Phillips though…

Croatian UCL juju on finally on its way to the Etihad then? Exactly what we need in midfield and for me is years ahead of Enzo and even Kanté in CFC’s midfield now. 30m surely a no brainier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.