Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovacic can play as a 6 and 8, I wonder if we see him as a cheaper Rodri back up.

Maybe Phillips, Bernardo and Gundogan out with Bellingham, Kovacic and Veiga in?
I see this but the potential we don’t see Bernado go, but Palmers spot taken by Veiga.

I just can’t see anyone in Spain bidding for Bernado and PSG is the only real option. I just think Pep wants him and will keep him no matter what, when does his contract end? Could see him leaving on a free one day or him changing his mind, but not us selling him in the meantime.

I see this but the potential we don’t see Bernado go, but Palmers spot taken by Veiga.

I just can’t see anyone in Spain bidding for Bernado and PSG is the only real option. I just think Pep wants him and will keep him no matter what, when does his contract end? Could see him leaving on a free one day or him changing his mind, but not us selling him in the meantime.
He said in the Prime doc, that for as long as he’s at the club, Bernardo will be too! I just hope that plays out…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.