Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has always impressed me and we where linked to him prior to moving to Chelsea.

I can see the logic in it.

Replacing Gundogan and Bernardo (KDB being a year older).

If we get Bellingham and Kovacic probably not as strong as been very fortunate with the world class players we have had.

honestly, upgrade on Gundogan. Would be delighted if we were in for him should Ilkay decide to leave.

Absolute nonsense! Gundogan is our captain and heartbeat and I hope he is given 2-3yrs and signs… that being said, Kovacic at the price being mooted, isn’t a bad option.

I hope he signs too. But none of what you said makes him better than Kovacic.

I'd be amazed if after three years of watching Kovacic week in week out for City you still think he's better than Gundogan.
Whilst I broadly agree with your sentiments in general as things stand, most importantly, we’ve yet to add the Pep/City factor into that equation (and take out the years of turmoil and uncertainty at Chelsea).

If anyone on the planet can improve a midfielders game significantly, it’s Pep and I’d really fancy him doing a great job with Kovacic, and bring him at least to Ilkay level on many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.