Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovacic can sign for 3 years and still be 6 months younger in June of '26 than Gundo is right now. Just saying. I get the blueprint and all but sometimes exceptions must be made. Getting a veteran like Kovacic is definitely a unique opportunity to bolster the squad. We would get the back end of his prime, his age 29, 30, and 31 seasons at a minimum at an extremely reasonable price. No need for a sell on profit down the road. The guy has been a key member of 4 CL winners and 1 EL winner as well as a runner up and 3rd place finisher in the past 2 WCs. Technically great and relies on his tactical acumen to succeed. He's a no brainer for this squad at 30 mil and a 2 or 3 year deal.
All good points, but I sometimes think we’d only make exceptions for the exceptional, and, much as I appreciate his abilities, I’m not convinced he necessarily warrants that tag.

I hope this rumour is bullshit, the guy is a midfield version of Adama Traore - phenomenal dribbler with a very poor awareness. He often doesn't see even the most obvious passing opportunities, just aimlessly runs with the ball. An anti-Pep player if I ever saw one.

I think Mason Mount is the Chelsea player we should be after.

I hope this rumour is bullshit, the guy is a midfield version of Adama Traore - phenomenal dribbler with a very poor awareness. He often doesn't see even the most obvious passing opportunities, just aimlessly runs with the ball. An anti-Pep player if I ever saw one.

Nurse!

As long as mount comes with a time machine set to 3 years ago and brings ngolo kante to cover his every fucking move - even then i'd still say no. Danny Drinkwater 2.0 can stay where he is.

Kova has dropped physically, and he is one of those whose qualities depends on it, he would not be a good transfer. Used to love him though..

Reactions: kun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.