Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a quality player, playing in a side that would make Rodri and KDB look like National League players!

Likewise if you were to look at David Silva's performance v Madrid you would clamour for his return.

In short, one off performances are not the greatest thing to judge a player by! Such thinking has previously brought us the likes of Rodwell and Sinclair. And who can forget the brilliance of Mangala's debut?

For the record I'm ambivalent myself, but I'll trust in Pep on this one.

He's a quality player, playing in a side that would make Rodri and KDB look like National League players!

Likewise if you were to look at David Silva's performance v Madrid you would clamour for his return.

In short, one off performances are not the greatest thing to judge a player by! Such thinking has previously brought us the likes of Rodwell and Sinclair. And who can forget the brilliance of Mangala's debut?

For the record I'm ambivalent myself, but I'll trust in Pep on this one.
I don't need to watch David Silva's performance to clamour for his return, thank you very much!

He appears our only realistic (likely) midfield target right now, I like him, but surely we will want to add a marquee midfield signing as well (Bellingham, but if not him, then who)? Anyway, Kovacic will most likely replace Gundogan, some shoes to fill. On the plus side, we will likely add Gvardiol as well, so Kovacic can help him settle in England.

Could be wrong but get the impression his agent is using us to get his name out there.

Kante really covered about 2 or 3 positions yesterday, without him it could have easily been 6-1.
Even Chelsea fans, who have seen nothing but dross all season (and an inexplicable level of dross, compared to where they should be, with that squad), say Kante is well past his best and shouldn’t be anywhere near their 1st team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.