Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.

He appears our only realistic (likely) midfield target right now, I like him, but surely we will want to add a marquee midfield signing as well (Bellingham, but if not him, then who)? Anyway, Kovacic will most likely replace Gundogan, some shoes to fill. On the plus side, we will likely add Gvardiol as well, so Kovacic can help him settle in England.
One things for sure, If we do sign Kovacic Pep will make him a far more effective attacking threat than Chelsea have managed

Not trendy and not wildly expensive.

Has an Akanji/Aké ring to it.

He’s a top player, he’s had a poor year but so has everyone at Chelsea. I’ve been a long term fan of his and I’d be confident in Pep’s ability to get more out of him.

That being said I’d much rather extend Gündogan’s deal.

Not trendy and not wildly expensive.

Has an Akanji/Aké ring to it.

He’s a top player, he’s had a poor year but so has everyone at Chelsea. I’ve been a long term fan of his and I’d be confident in Pep’s ability to get more out of him.

That being said I’d much rather extend Gündogan’s deal.

I am sure you are correct kun.

He has the nous I’m sure to fit right in to the Guardiola system should the necessity to replace Gundogan become apparent in coming weeks.

The City transfer market is going to be especially fascinating in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

He's right up our street and a relative bargain at the price mentioned. Chelsea also hardly in a strong negotiating position given how they've overextended themselves.

More reminiscent of Bernardo than Gundogan for me; has a way of emerging out of tight spaces.

Yes I think he is more a replacement if Bernardo is going (playing style-wise/position).. but I cant see it, Bernie going.

Last edited:
He's right up our street and a relative bargain at the price mentioned. Chelsea also hardly in a strong negotiating position given how they've overextended themselves.

More reminiscent of Bernardo than Gundogan for me; has a way of emerging out of tight spaces.
I want him for free on a 2 year loan with Chelsea paying half his salary. Chelsea is in no position to dictate prices. All the talk of 40 million sounds like rubbish to me.

Good player. Want him on a free loan transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.