Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he really good enough?
He certainly a lot more ability than he's been allowed to show at Chelsea! You could stick Haaland and KDB in that Chelsea team right now and they'd look more like Nunez and Henderson. I believe that with Pep's coaching he could be the player we need to allow Rodri a rest. He's certainly levels above Philips. If we could move Philips and get Kovacic for the same cash, then it's a no brainer.

Depends on who we are comparing him to. Gundo or Bernardo? No. Phillips, yes. As a 4th option centrally? Yes.
So how crucial is it to our success to marginally upgrade on a player who played less than 600 minutes of football this season? And if Gundo or Bernardo leave it's a downgrade anyway, so I'm not sure about the benefit.

So how crucial is it to our success to marginally upgrade on a player who played less than 600 minutes of football this season? And if Gundo or Bernardo leave it's a downgrade anyway, so I'm not sure about the benefit.
If he is for Bernie or Gundo, i'd pass and go elsewhere.

Suspect he'd be excellent under Guardiola and an adequate replacement for Gundogan.

If the fee is sensible and Gundogan is off, this would be a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.