Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean lacks close control? It's one of his biggest attributes. He's a real midfield dribbler with la pausa.
Not for me. Definitely would struggle in the tight. Wrong player for our passing game. Also lacks any kind of pace which is an issue for us centrally. Not sure why someone who Chelsea are letting go would be a fit for us considering the quality difference between the teams. I’m the same about mount. Defo not good enough. Add rice into that list as well. All three are around the same level as Phillips.

if we can get him for close to 50 mil it is a no brainier. adds experience to our midfield if both gundo and bernardo go

if we can get him for close to 50 mil it is a no brainier. adds experience to our midfield if both gundo and bernardo go

50m !?!?

He's got 1 year left on his contract, he's injury prone, will be 29 and Chelsea desperately need to offload players.

£35m. 3x what they got for Jorginho.

For £50m you might as well pay another 10 and get a statement signing in their mid 20s.

Not for me. Definitely would struggle in the tight. Wrong player for our passing game. Also lacks any kind of pace which is an issue for us centrally. Not sure why someone who Chelsea are letting go would be a fit for us considering the quality difference between the teams. I’m the same about mount. Defo not good enough. Add rice into that list as well. All three are around the same level as Phillips.
You can say not for you and he would struggle in the tight but it's just factually wrong. It's his biggest strength. Close control dribbling in tight spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.