Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
50m !?!?

He's got 1 year left on his contract, he's injury prone, will be 29 and Chelsea desperately need to offload players.

£35m. 3x what they got for Jorginho.
depends on how important they consider him. we got close to 50 mil for sterling on last year

He's a really good player and probably the kind we need to adapt a bit to having a more top-heavy team.

Would be a very good Gundo replacement. Experienced. Great under the press. Hopefully a fee over around £25m to complement someone more dynamic like Bellingham

All for this. Ferna was never really replaced, Kova would fit that bill. Pep will have been watching him closer than any of us given the long-term interest, the fact that he wants to play under Pep and has talked with him is an advantage

He’s well suited to our play, he would shake up the squad and bring back some of that Shark Team energy. I can see his addition helping us to make the most of Erling too.

He’s already won four champions leagues. Time for a fifth with us!

Big, big fan of him. Would be a fantastic, pressure-free signing.

A really lazy comparison from me is Gundogan. Brilliant under pressure and has immense close control. And a pass on him.

Would make complete sense but I imagine it would depend on whether Gundo leaves or not IMO.

Last edited:
50m !?!?

He's got 1 year left on his contract, he's injury prone, will be 29 and Chelsea desperately need to offload players.

£35m. 3x what they got for Jorginho.

For £50m you might as well pay another 10 and get a statement signing in their mid 20s.

Be around £15-20m I’d say.

Not for me. Definitely would struggle in the tight. Wrong player for our passing game. Also lacks any kind of pace which is an issue for us centrally. Not sure why someone who Chelsea are letting go would be a fit for us considering the quality difference between the teams. I’m the same about mount. Defo not good enough. Add rice into that list as well. All three are around the same level as Phillips.

That's not Kovacic. He is brilliant in the small spaces and drives quickly enough with the ball.

Chelsea's spending has made a rod for their backs, which is why some very good players are letting their deals run down or refusing to sign new ones.

Casemiro is 30 and isn't doing too badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.