Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both, Tolm. FDJ is the everlasting dream but Kovacic would be superb if not.

It's clear City are after a certain type of player which suggests Gundo and Bernie are both leaving?

Maddison and McAliister were also flagged, but Kovacic does tick similar boxes, including Prem and big club experience, coupled with a lower fee.

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake Lewis(?)
Bellingham Kovacic De Bruyne
Grealish Haaland Bernardo

It's clear City are after a certain type of player which suggests Gundo and Bernie are both leaving?

Maddison and McAliister were also flagged, but Kovacic does tick similar boxes, including Prem and big club experience, coupled with a lower fee.

I think he’ll have been touted around by club and agent and it’s perked our interest. And why wouldn’t it? He’s brilliant and like you said, likely cheap.

Judging by Jorginho they just want a certain ilk of the old-guard out and don’t seem particularly arsed about how much and who to.

I said 2 summers ago and again last sunmer he's the closest thing to a Bernardo replacement out there. Didn't anticipate we would be able to get him from Chelsea mind. I'd sooner we kept Bernardo and gundo but if one or both were to leave I'd be satisfied with him as a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.