Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrogance in football is not a virtue, he did nowt for chelsea this year, my comments were not about city's success that is down to one man pep once he goes, who knows city's future. I hope I am wrong about this potential signing, I would have liked to have see some dynamic changes, still may come.

Not sure of a nice way to say this but after you opened with 'Sheffield Wednesday fan who follows City' there was absolutely no chance of the rest of the post going down well.

Not sure i see this one. In and out a mid table side, never really been anything other than decent. smacks of a Man United signing

please dont tell me he replaces Gundogan next season as first choice when we could be going for Mac Allister - or just head back to europe and pick up some 24yo from wherever. it usually works for us

Not sure i see this one. In and out a mid table side, never really been anything other than decent. smacks of a Man United signing

please dont tell me he replaces Gundogan next season as first choice when we could be going for Mac Allister - or just head back to europe and pick up some 24yo from wherever. it usually works for us
Foden is better than Mac Allister. Just move Foden into midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.