Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrogance in football is not a virtue, he did nowt for chelsea this year, my comments were not about city's success that is down to one man pep once he goes, who knows city's future. I hope I am wrong about this potential signing, I would have liked to have see some dynamic changes, still may come.
I think there are a number of exceptionally good footballers who will disagree that their success is only down to Pep.

If Kovacic comes in as another body to fill out at 6 and 8 (which was reported he was) then it's a 10/10 signing looking at the fee and quailty without losing anyone.

If Kovacic is Bernardo or Gundogans replacement (which there has been few indications that he is) then its a 3/10 signing.

Are Chelsea fans gutted he's leaving? That's usually a good sign.
They are happy for that 30/35 m they will be getting for injury prone player who is limited in final third playing in last year of contract and being replaced by young and energetic midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.