Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which role does Phil start in right now?

Big CL games is Grealish and Bernie as we speak.

I love Phil, but I’d love him to play free 8 with KDB and Rodri behind if Gundo leaves.
Phil is having an off season. When he's on it he starts wherever he works. Regardless where you prefer him someone needs to be replaces in quality and numbers, on either the wing or the midfield.

Phil is having an off season. When he's on it he starts wherever he works. Regardless where you prefer him someone needs to be replaces in quality and numbers, on either the wing or the midfield.

He is having a season majorly impacted by health issues/surgery.His last couple of games have seen him on top form and giving Pep a selection headache,IMO.

He is having a season majorly impacted by health issues/surgery.His last couple of games have seen him on top form and giving Pep a selection headache,IMO.
Healthy and in form Phil, on the wing, is world class... I do not want him centrally YET. He's too good on the wing imo

Well Dortmund fans were happy to get rid of an injury prone Haaland. Chelsea fans were happy to get 25 goal a season Sterling. Arsenal fans were happy happy to get two proven winners to stop them bottling their seasons and Cancelo was happy to go to a club that would value and start him.

Funny old sport ain’t it.
Beautifully put. Brilliant.

Bernardo, sure, but someone gotta pay up... Gundogan, no chance they know his fate yet. I think neither have communcated anything before the finals
They will have a strong idea how Gundogans negotiations are going, they will also have strong indications from Bernardo's agents who has approached and know what fees they are willing to pay if any. The club will know but keep it to themselves.

They will have a strong idea how Gundogans negotiations are going, they will also have strong indications from Bernardo's agents who has approached and know what fees they are willing to pay if any. The club will know but keep it to themselves.
Gundo's wishes does steer towards staying as of the latest reports. PSG just going for Asensio, so Bernardo perhaps off the table there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.